Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Estee Lauder Time Zone Day and Night Creams

$58.00 for 1.7 oz. Day Cream and $62.50 for 1.7 oz. Night Cream
Estee Lauder Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Creme SPF 15 (available in Normal/Combination and Dry formulas) and Time Zone Night Anti-Line/Wrinkle Creme are designed to make your skin "look more lineless, radiant and rested," two claims of which I can actually vouch for. Both Day and Night formulas (Normal/Combo skin) have a super-smooth, creamy texture that absorbs quickly into the skin, and I felt as though deeper layers of my skin were nourished by the end of testing.

Both of these products were an incredibly pleasant surprise as part of a gift-with-purchase. I received 0.5 oz of each and immediately used them nearly everyday and night for several weeks; not only did a little go a very long way, but my combo/oily skin didn't go nuts in the process, not too oily, not too dry, and no unexplainable breakouts in site. As an added bonus, both of these smell wonderful and were relaxing to my skin and senses upon application. Truth be told, I would absolutely use these on a regular basis...if I needed the wrinkle-minimizing effects...that I cannot vouch for because I don't have wrinkles...

Estee Lauder Time Zone Day (left) and Time Zone Night (right) Creams
If I did have wrinkles, I seriously doubt that 0.5 oz would have been enough to see a huge difference, and the price sans specific benefits listed isn't worth my using it as a regular moisturizer--but as soon as I have wrinkles, this better be around for me to pick up my love-affair where I left off! Thanks for snatching my interest early, EL, you sly devils, you!

Beauty Newb Rating:✪✪✪✩✩ (day); ✪✪✪✪✩(night)
Available online at EsteeLauder.com and at department stores with Estee Lauder counters.

No comments:

Post a Comment