Thursday, February 3, 2011

MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre: A Yellow Toned Eye Base

$16.50 for 0.17 oz
This was not quite what I expected fro what I've heard of MACs Paint Pot. As a kid who really liked art and art class, I would have loved to play with this stuff for hours of wicked unwearable makeup. As an adult....I secretly still wish to do that, but never want to leave the house that way. In truth, I have no outlet. *Sigh*

Oh Thursday, why do thou tease me with your proximity to Friday?


Sorry, already tired and ready for the structured post schedule of next week. So Soft Ochre is a yellow beige cream shadow which I intend to use as a shadow base for heavier looks or times when I want a truer color payoff from my powder shadows. I like the consistency of these, as this one grows on me more and more, because once you work up the product a bit, warm it with fingers or brush, you do get a thick, somewhat stiff cream texture that's malleable enough to put down and strong enough to stay there for many many hours. Again, a little thicker and drier than I expected but better because of it.
MAC Soft Ochre in daylight

MAC Soft Ochre with flash
This has worn very well on my oily lids, though the oil hasn't been as bad recently as it was. Will be using this in summer to see whether it works for me then too. Final thought: worth it.

Beauty Newb Rating:✪✪✪✪✩
Available at MAC counters in fine department stores or at MACCosmetics.com. I got mine at Nordstrom.

1 comment:

  1. Really great news!!! this information is well worth looking everyone. Good tips. I will be sharing this with all of my friends! Thank you for sharing valuable information.
    ___________________________
    Paint for mac

    ReplyDelete