Monday, April 11, 2011

Kirkland Signature by Borghese Age-Defying Protective Eye Cream

$14.99 (may vary) for a .5oz Eye Cream and 1.7oz Night Cream
The first use, the dry corner of my eye stung like crazy, but my eye didn't water. The discomfort went away after a minute or two, and my under-eye felt very moisturized. I can't place the smell of this, but it isn't really bad and dissipates after a few minutes.

Now that I have been using it a couple of months, I don't feel any discomfort and I still have over half the jar left. I can't say that the smell even gets my attention anymore, but it's something to be aware of. My under-eyes don't particularly look more youthful because I don't need it for that reason, but they feel far more hydrated; with use twice a day my dark circles have diminished significantly. I love this set, and it's worth a shot for the price, amount, and results.

Beauty Newb Rating:✪✪✪✩✩
This Eye Cream comes in a package with Kirkland Signature Age-Defying Restorative Night Cream and costs $12.99 for both. Sometimes available online at Costco.com and at Costco Wholesale Warehouses.

No comments:

Post a Comment