Friday, February 11, 2011

e.l.f. Natural Radiance Blusher

e.l.f Natural Radiance Blusher in Flushed
I really look forward to getting more of these. This blush is better than my Chanel blush for the facts that it's not scented and powders up less when you're picking up product. In fact, the blush is dense in it's little case, so I need to work my brush around a bit to get the color I'm looking for. This blends flawlessly though. Effortlessly. For serious. And in the photo above I have used it many times without making a dent in the ridge-print, meaning there is clearly a lot more than meets the eye to work with. I think I like this blusher better than the Studio line ones because this type has a much subtler sheen (as opposed to glitter).
Blusher in Flushed blended on left, unblended on right
You'll see in both the swatch photos that Flushed leave a lovely glowy sheen behind which contrasts matte or dewy skin very well. It might be the smoothest blush I've ever tried. I've also worn this 10 hours without seeing any fading--durable little bugger.

The case it comes in seems so very small when you first get it, but I do want to stress again that there is WAY more there than meets the eye. E.l.f. Natural Radiance Blusher is a true hidden gem for me. I'm particularly looking forward to using the color Innocence...You'll know when I do (I don't keep those things secret)!
Blusher in Flushed blended on left, unblended on right

Beauty Newb Rating:✪✪✪✪✪
Available at EyesLipsFace.com

How was your Friday? Mine...blah. I'm still feeling a bit under the weather, and apparently so is one cat. I'm working on keeping up pampered and recovering, but she's not really going with me on this one...ugh. I love her to death; I want her to be okay!

1 comment: