Monday, October 22, 2012

Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment

$22.50 for 0.15oz/4.3g

Love Love Love, oh yeah, Love Love Love!

I am flying high after last weeks bout with flaky, dry, cracking lips all because of this smooth, long lasting balm with a flush of rosy color that makes spring feel close enough to kiss. It has a fresh lemony scent and no waxy heaviness. This balm melts into skin quickly but clings on through meals even, lasting about 6-7 hours.

Basically, I'm hardcore in love with Fresh Sugar Rose and so is my friend who went to Sephora with me. To be honest, I'm having trouble not overusing this because I love the smell and feel of application. So worth it!

Lately, a lot more variations of this lip treatment have come up, including a Coral version that has me drooling for a swipe on my pucker!

Beauty Newb Rating: ✪✪✪✪✪ (you get about as much as a generous lipstick)
Available at Sephora stores and online; I've also noticed it on Birchbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment