Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dior Dior Addict Lipstick in Basic

 $30.00 for 0.12oz

While the photo above that tries to capture the beauty of this packaging may be sub-par, the product inside is anything but! Dior Dior Addict Lipstick is about as smooth and buttery as lipsticks can get, and since it is Dior and they do promise shine, you get incredible, flawless, luminous shine from this little (albeit very expensive tube).

Dior Addict Lipstick in Basic 253; daylight
 I lost my tube of Basic for about a month after a haphazard purse change, missing it almost daily, and can't really think of a more comfortable thing to wear on my lips. I think I like this even more than balm! ::shouts of For Shame in the air:: However, I won't be starting a collection of hundreds of colors in this formula because the price-point is steep, even for my junkie standards.
Dior Addict Lipstick in Basic 253; daylight
 For now, I will have to settle for keeping this sheer rosy-pink gem tucked away for pick-me-ups and special occasions, somewhere I can find it, and dream of the lovely shine and hydration. It feels like a designer cashmere sweater for your lips: a gentle hug of luxury and elegance. That's worth the splurge for me!
Dior Addict Lipstick in Basic 253; daylight
 Beauty Newb Rating:  4.5 stars (price)
Available at Sephora, Nordstrom and other luxury retailers.
Dior Addict Lipstick in Basic 253; indoors with flash

No comments:

Post a Comment