Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sephora Outrageous Volume Dramatic Volume Mascara

$15.00 for 0.5 fl. oz/15ml in 02 Ultra Black

Aside from feeling wet for a few minutes, this is one of the best mascaras I've used in while. You definitely get the awesome amount of volume promised, but I like that this feels comfortable and lightweight, even when worn as the second layer over an already dried mascara. It's extremely hard to get off though, so don't be waking up somewhere you have to look polished with it still on: RACOON!

I have to use both a removing oil and liquid eye makeup remover together before washing my face, then go over the lashes again with the liquid remover to get every smidgen off. What can I say? They promised Ultra Black, so you get ultra black. Note: it doesn't come off anywhere you don't want it to until after at least 12 hours or serious sweating or oil (the formula is not waterproof).

Little notes: I only need one layer of this, I don't need to curl my lashes, and I think it looks natural enough to be a day or night look (i.e. sans liner looks fine too).

What else? Available at Sephora and Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment