Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Aveda Nourish-Mint Rehydrating Lip Glaze in Cherry Blossom

Aveda Cherry Blossom Rehydrating Lip Glaze
$18.00 for 0.24oz/7g
I had previously tried Aveda Lip Glaze in a more neutral, safe color, but after falling in love with the formula, I thought I would try something a little bolder and brighter than my usual looks. I think the vibrancy of Aveda Nourish-Mint Rehydrating Lip Glaze in Cherry Blossom reminds me of the BB Rich Lip Color SPF 12 (reviewed here in Sweet Nectar); the colors may not be that close to one another, but the effect of drawing attention to a fashionable bold color statement without bringing focus to lip lines, dry flakes, or uneven pigmentation is still strong between the two products.


From my earlier review of the color Raspberry Tea, "Yes, it rehydrates, and better than any gloss or lipstick I've tried ever. I hadn't even noticed how frequently I was reaching for this until I found a tiny bit of transfer on almost all of cups and mugs I had to wash of this very color. And as little transfer as I ever saw from my glosses too! It's insane how quickly this gloss (or glaze, as it's called) is just my go-to without any effort. Supposedly this will thoroughly recondition your lips in eight weeks...but I'm pretty sure it's done that in less than two for me..."
Aveda Cherry Blossom Rehydrating Lip Glaze in daylight
I'm downright proud to say that my education had me recommending products like this lip glaze to customers everyday because this is a whole lot of bang for your buck: proven results, great pigmentation, and a fresh minty-boost to your breath! I just can't beat that with any other gloss I've tried and/or reviewed. While Cherry Blossom is not an everyday color for me and my makeup wardrobe, I do find myself reaching for the formula frequently to really hydrate my lips when regular balm just won't do the trick. I can't live without this stuff, and I won't because I still want it in Mango Juice and Agave Nectar!!! Woohoo!
Wearing Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation; Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Concealer, Black Brown Eye Pencil, Sparkling Sand Shimmer Cream; e.l.f. Complexion Perfection; Wet'n'Wild MegaLength Mascara; and Aveda Lip Glaze in Cherry Blossom
Beauty Newb Rating: ✪✪✪✪✪
Available at Aveda Salons and Spas internationally and online at Aveda.com.
We're all pitching in to clean up the new place since moving, including Sir-Sparks-A-Lot lending a helping paw!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so lovely on you!! And I love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete