Monday, October 10, 2011

Blitz Blogging--Products to Hunt Down: Aveda Lip Tint SPF 15 in 450 Peony

0.15oz/4.25g
I don't know why Aveda would choose to not keep this product on the market; I'm in love with the subtle shine and moisture-rich coating of this protective balm, but from my experience with the brand, they are reformulating Aveda Lip Tint SPF 15 to be better than ever and back soon (hint, hint)! Note: Found out that these are meant to be replaced with Uruku Color Gloss, so will review those soon! Obviously, from the name you can gleam that the pigmentation is sheer, a rosy glow with silvery micro-shimmer that turns to luscious sheen on the lips. Aveda Lip Saver is world famous for being comfortable and hydrating, and Lip Tint is no disappointing second! This is the real deal of super balm that is naturally formulated to keep your lips lovely. I don't know where I would be without it this fall!
Aveda Lip Tint SPF 15 in Peony
Beauty Newb Rating:✪✪✪✪✪
Possibly available in overstock bins at local Aveda Salon and Spas. It may return to Aveda online in the future.
Aveda Lip Tint SPF 15 in Peony
Sadly, this post is currently part of my "Brand Quality Test" category because I don't know it's current availability, but I am checking their website all the time for review links; I'll know when it's back, which means you will, too!
Wearing Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation and Pressed Powder and Age Rewind Brightener, Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer and Baked Bronzer in Tiki, Dior EyeShow in 002, Sephora Nano Eyeliner in Gri Gri, and Chanel Inimitable Mascara
Anybody feeling more in the mood for a sun-kissed glow than they were in summer? It seems like the more the temperature drops outside, the more I want to look like I actually see the light during the day. What a weird feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment