Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Estee Lauder Mini-Haul!

This may look like a decent sized haul, but really I only bought two things: Equalizer Smart Makeup for Combination Skin and the full-sized Advanced Night Repair Eye serum I've been lusting after (yes, I bit the bullet after this month's mask post). I couldn't help myself.

Hopefully the Equalizer Foundation proves to be the EL foundation I've been hoping for for about a year now, i.e. an actual color match to my neutral/yellow toned, super fair skin. Wish it luck!

In this haul is Time Zone SPF 15 (day) and Time Zone Night Cremes, Advanced Night Repair (for face), Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara, Soft Clean Tender Creme Cleanser, Pure Color 46 Barely Nude Creme Long Lasting Lipstick, an eyeshadow quad with my friend Pretty Penny, and samples of Pleasures and Sensuous Nude (perfumes).

Gotten your haul on recently?!

No comments:

Post a Comment