Monday, January 31, 2011

Kirkland Signature by Borghese Mineral Lip Shine

From top left to bottom right: Natural Shine, Nude, Bare, and Bliss
Budget hunters, I introduce you to an awesome way to get more bang for you beauty-buck!!! Hear ye, hear ye, Borghese makes shopping at Costco so much better for the cosmetic-obsessed and offers some magnificent options like lipgloss, mascara, foundation, and a full line of skincare products (almost all of which I own and love).
Always blending nature with technology, Borghese brings the natural beauty of mineral makeup to a new color collection. This lush, vitamin-enriched formula pampers and nurtures the delicate lip area, and is free of parabens, talc and oil. Infused with subtle color and shimmer, the finish makes lips look--and feel--perfectly natural.
Package comes with 4 colors for $9.99 (each gloss is 0.11 oz):
Bliss      a milky-clear gloss with white micro-shimmer
Bare      a peachy beige with gold, orange, and pink shimmer (looks like chunkier shimmer)
Nude      a slightly rosy beige with gold shimmer (looks the most shimmer-packed)
Natural Shine      a rosy mauve beige without shimmer

Bliss Lip Shine

Bare Lip Shine

Nude Lip Shine (most glittery!)

Natural Shine Lip Shine
These glosses feel really really soft and supple on the lips and wear like there is moisture hovering at your skin. It's quite nice, so while the color payoff isn't even decent, the product actually is. I'm still sold on these and I've decided to just keep one in my bag at ALL times for a little pick-me-up whenever I need lip relief. Turns out the one I thought would be my least favorite is actually my fav: Bliss! It gives that pale lip look that is nice when you don't want to match up every color on your face (like clear gloss only this has no tack or stick to it, just butter). Again, totally in love with Costco--especially the blueberries and blackberries, my newest addiction.
Order above and below: Natural Shine, Nude, Bare, and Bliss


Beauty Newb Rating:✪✪✪✩✩
Only available at Costco Wholesale Warehouses with membership. Visit costco.com for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment