Friday, January 28, 2011

Clinique Long Last Lipstick: A Great Formula and Good Price


All Clinique lipsticks are fragrance-free which is really nice when your nose is sensitive or you don't want any other slight fragrance of powder/blush/etc. This long last formula is silky smooth and buttery--that's my big word for this, buttery--while feeling just a tad moisturizing and super comfortable. This lipstick never makes the fine lines of my 20-something lips look deeper or look more uneven when not smiling. Just a really really nice formula.


This was the lipstick I wore to my commencement, so that should tell you I love the color and the formula likes my lips. I'm not sure if this color itself is still available (I find it hard to find the color online because the name/number can change). If I find this one in stores again, I'll be sure to let you know.
Glow Bronze with flash
Glow Bronze in daylight
This lipstick lasts about 5 hours on me without eating or drinking heavily or regularly. This particular color doesn't seem to rub off with every sip, but will start to show with pressing over and over again. At $14.50, this isn't a drugstore price, but  it's certainly not a drugstore formula either. While obviously, budget and worth are a big issue (you don't want hundreds of lipsticks you will only use a few times that each cost you 20 bucks or whatever), I think if you find a color that is one you'll wear often or need it to wear long and elegantly (this fades evenly), Clinique Long Last Lipstick is a very good choice.

Beauty Newb Rating:✪✪✪✪✩
Available at department stores and online at clinique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment