Monday, January 31, 2011

Face of the Day 1.31.2011- Smoky Fun

e.l.f. blush, shadow, and gloss
Oh, man, is it the end of January already?! I feel like the laziest bum alive, and as though I have done nothing to better myself in this new year...well, I started a blog...big whoop! I think just so that I don't feel like a big-ol'-lard butt that I am going to do a beginner yoga lesson on Netflix today. Gotta loose quite a bit of weight to stop my knee and back pain, ya know. Vigorous makeup application isn't gonna shed those pounds ladies, but for me neither is inhaling a huge carton of Whoopers at night! Oops.

How's everyone's week looking? Mine is going to be busy busy busy with e.l.f. week right around the corner, but I'm so excited I'm starting already by putting on my best e.l.f. faces (or just having fun with stuff) to refresh my product memory and give you all the best details possible. I am tired though, and haven't been sleeping so good...probably why I overdid the makeup this morning in an attempt to pick up the neuron-fire. Alas, no luck, so today's official posts are gonna be relaxed so I can keep up preparations for this and next week. Keep on chugging!!! (Caffeine, that is.)



Products used in this look:
Smashbox Photo Finish Light Foundation Primer
Kirkland Signature by Borghese Mineral Sheer Foundation SPF 15
Kirkland Signature by Borghese Exact Match Concealer
Kirkland Signature by Borghese Translucent Finishing Powder
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
e.l.f. Eye Encyclopedia in Everyday Eye Edition
e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Kirkland Signature by Borghese Mascara in Black
Dior Brow Styler in Universal Brown
e.l.f. Studio Blush in Fuchsia
e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss in Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment