Wednesday, January 19, 2011

BareMineral Flawless Definition Mascara Is Just That: Flawless

Ah, BareMinerals my old friend, you really never fail me, do you? This mascara ($18.00 for 0.33 oz) has a brush that reminds me a lot of CHANEL's Inimitable Intense, which makes both wands great for not stabbing my eye (a small plus). The formula does not smell profusely, and I'm appreciative for that since my eyes will water easily at something too strong near the socket.




The color is just Black, so nothing special there, but I find this very easy to use: it separates and defines my lashes and probably will add a bit of length where you need it, though I have pretty long lashes without product. This gives volume without making every lash stick to the next or connecting at the very tip. I do find that this looks best when I use liner in conjunction because I don't get much at the roots from this. For reference, the pictures above are from a sample size, so the $18 on is in a longer tube with longer wand, etc.

Beauty Newb Rating:✪✪✪✪✩
Available at BareEscentuals.com and Sephora.

Also seen in Face of the Day 1.18.2011 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment