Saturday, January 22, 2011

They Weren't Kidding! I'm Addicted to Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss

Ultra-Gloss in 257 Pink Trench ($26.50 for 0.21 fl oz.)
Pizza is about to arrive, so I'm gonna make this short and sweet. My current favorite formula of lip gloss is Ultra-Gloss because it is buttery, smooth, and feel like it melts straight onto, not into, my lips at application. There is no scent as far as my allergy-stopped-up nose can detect, and I've not noticed one before. The brush applicator seems to always pull out just enough product for a full application; the packaging is pretty and just small enough for me to call it non-bulky; and the name of the color reminds me of the iconic Burberry Trench (Pink Trench).
The color is a beautiful super-shimmery baby pink that feels very neutral and applies very sheer in color, not in shimmer! My lips are given a very glassy finish, and there is no settling into fine lines or cracked/chapped spots, feeling hydrating and comfortable. There are a ton of different colors for this gloss, and I think the amount will last a long time. Therefore, I do recommend this even though the cost is pretty steep (not the most expensive but close).

daylight

flash
Beauty Newb Rating:✪✪✪✪✩
Available at fine department stores and Sephora. There may be a Face of the Day later when I'm wearing this, so I will be sure to link here when there is.
daylight
flash

No comments:

Post a Comment