Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Very Quick Look at Dior Spring 2011

Dior Soft Pink Design All-In-One Artistry Palette ($58.00)
You can read Karen at makeupandbeautyblog.com's review of this palette here. Her review makes me want this one pretty badly, i.e. I'm drooling.



These two Cannage palettes look nice, but I do like the Quints better in general. The top one reminds me a lot of Smokey Design anyway, one of the permanent designer quints.





On the fence about Serum de Rouges in general but perhaps I will get one more to test that it wasn't just because I got a color that I can't wear with every look. Ultra Glosses, however, may be my favorite glosses in the whole wide world, and I really look forward to getting my hands on this grey one (swatches online so far show a very sheer color though).



Final thought, I love the pale pink and grey, and this is going to look good on me. Means I will be going broke very very soon... :_(

No comments:

Post a Comment