Monday, February 7, 2011

Dawn A New Fresh Face Today with e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeshadow

e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn
 The very first thing I want to mention about this shadow is that the texture feels like my Dior EyeShow: like cream and powder whipped together in a heavenly froth. The second thing to mention is holy moly there is much more product in this than in the Dior EyeShow container! Just $3 gets you what I would comfortable call twice as much product. Dior's cream eyeshadow retails for $32 and can be really hard to find, especially when searching for a specific shade.
e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn


Right now, Studio Cream Eyeshadow is only available in four colors: Candlelight, Dawn, Eggplant, and Bronzed; I can see this product expanding rapidly though, since I will soon acquire all the colors :). To be clear, I still have to use an eyelid primer with this (as I do with all the e.l.f. cream shadows), and this may be because these never dry dry onto the lid on their own or because I have oily lids. I have yet to find a light-feeling cream shadow that doesn't crease. MAC Paint Pots are not light-feeling to me, btw.

e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn in daylight
Without primer I get about 5-6 hours of wear from Dawn; with primer it's been 12 hours before I've removed my makeup and no creasing in sight. I think these are a marvelous option for those looking to try out new textures and packs of color.
e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn with flash
Beauty Newb Rating:✪✪✪✩✩
Available at EyesLipsFace.com. Check online to find these products at a store near you.

Like what you see? Want more color, cream, anything? Let me hear it!
Also, how's everyone enjoying e.l.f. week so far? Want more detail, more photos, more ranting and raving? Don't be shy, you can tell me. I look forward to your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment