Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Winter Look for A Winter Day- Face of the Day 2.3.2011

Uh boy, I've been awake since Sir Sparks-A-Lot started yowling for tummy rubs at 7:30 (yeah, AM, in the morn, at/before dawn). On a brighter note, this means I'm getting a lot done, a few bits of e.l.f. week are well squared away. Huzzah! But for today, you'll have to settle for a lovely neutral but strong lip.



DiorSkin Nude Creme Gel Compact Foundation SPF 20 010 Ivory
MAC Paint Pot Soft Ochre
Dior 5 Colour Palette Incognito COMING SOON!
e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner Gunmetal Part of e.l.f. Week!
Physicians Formula Organics Mascara Ultra Black
Dior Brow Styler Universal Brown COMING SOON!
MAC Beauty Powder Play It Proper
Chanel Lip Liner Nude COMING SOON!
Kirkland Signature by Borghese Lip Shine Bare

Chanel Nude Lip Liner under Kirkland Bare Lip Shine
Oh, but please notice how faded the liner became after less than two hours. What staying power, Chanel? This is a good reason I don't wear liner nearly ever.

I wonder if I will be able to stay awake until tonight since I've been up so long...huh, maybe a nap today.

No comments:

Post a Comment