Sunday, February 27, 2011

Build A Look #1: Backlit Beauty

Apparently, when book-learning goes up for me, photography skill goes way, way down. I guess I'll just have to call this week's Build-A-Look "Backlit Beauty" because I can't seem to take a decent picture for the life of me today!

So here it is...Backlit Beauty includes the following products:
Dior DiorSkin Nude Foundation in 010 Ivory
Dior DiorSkin Nude Concealer in 001 Ivory
Lotus Bio-Mineral Cream-Powder Blush in Apricot
Dior DiorShow Brow Styler in Universal Brown
Lotus Certified Organic Eyeshadow Palette in Deluxe
Aveda Eye Definer Pencil in 910 Sepia
Kirkland Signature Lash Defining Mascara in Black
Aveda Lipstick in Mandarin

This week's gonna be a big one at Aveda Institute Columbus: we have a special treat, a MAC Cosmetics presentation of two hours tomorrow, for starters. We are also  learning anatomy this week, so I'll be pretty busy with flashcards, diagrams, and homework (or rather homeplay).

How's your week looking? Anyone in favor of me extending this week's posts in order to get my Giveaway together? I know I haven't done review posts of Lotus yet, but so far from using the products I got myself, I know you're gonna want 'em--and love 'em. All in favor, say GIVEAWAY!

1 comment: