Sunday, February 6, 2011

e.l.f. Tools I Might Never Live Without Again

Clockwise from top right: e.l.f. Shine Eraser Oil-Blotting Sheets, Blending Wedges,  Toe Separators, Mechanical Eyelash Curler, New Nail Block, and Cuticle Pushers
Mechanical Eyelash Curler $1
Beauty Newb Rating:✪✪✪✩✩
I don't curl my lashes often and don't, really don't, like for things to get that close to my eye, but these have never pinched me and I've gotten some fairly good results. My lashes are long and rather plentiful, and most mascaras I own curl them just fine; however, using the curler for special occasions has paid off for a little more eye-impact. Especially if you use curlers often or want a back up set or even want to try them out, worth it!
e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler

Oil Blotting Sheets $1 for 50 sheets
Beauty Newb Rating:✪✪✪✪✩
Never ever leave home without a pack of these; even if you aren't carrying a purse, just shove some in your jean's pocket because shine is that one thing that will just make you look and feel a little gross. If you also have skin that is sensitive to putting on layers and layers of powder in between washings, these are a fantastic alternative for nearly nothing spent and no space wasted.
e.l.f. Shine Eraser Oil-Blotting Sheets
Blending Wedges $1 for 8 wedges
Beauty Newb Rating:✪✪✪✩✩
I do a sweep around my hairline, jawbone, ears, and down my neck with these after foundation application to make sure everything is blended smoothly. It's a safe-guard I can't do without, and for how little product actually touches them per use (for me), these 8 will last several months at best. Worth it. If you stipple with a sponge for your makeup, you can't do much better than this. However, if you can't think of a use for them in your routine, skip 'em.
e.l.f. Blending Wedges
Cuticle Pushers $1 for two pushers
Beauty Newb Rating:✪✪✪✪✩
These have helped me get into taking care of my own nails, and since I am a nail picker and tearer, that's awesome. I hate the actual feeling of pushing back my cuticles, so these may not be the most effective for those who are okay with the process, but for me these don't hurt me. I'm thankful for that and now being able to show my nails proudly.
e.l.f. Cuticle Pushers
Toe Separators $1 for a pair
Beauty Newb Rating:✪✪✪✩✩
I'm so unused to using these, but they do what they're supposed to. I can't walk around with them on, and after about twenty minutes my toes hurt from the stretching. If you need them, worth it!
e.l.f. Toe Separators
New Nail Block $1
Beauty Newb Rating:✪✪✪✪✩
This file has given me something to do to my nails instead of pick at them, so as you can see, it's shredded to bits. Rest assured that this is after months of vigorous and near constant use, so it's well worth the money. The four-sided block files, removes ridges, buffs, and shines your nails so even if you don't polish them, they look well groomed and cared for! Yeh!
e.l.f. New Nail Block
Available at EyesLipsFace.com, select products can also be found at Target and other stores, but please check online to see where near you you can find what you're looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment