Sunday, February 20, 2011

This Week In Review: February 14th- February 20th

Wanna know if you missed anything from the past week? Be sure to check out any of these tempting treasures below, and remember to comment if you find something you like, have used the product before, or just want to give a shout-out to a better option. Go for it because this is blogging--there are no rules!
philosophy When Hope Is Not Enough Lifting and Firming Serum
About a year ago, yet another acne system started to fail after roughly 6 weeks of decent results. The blemishes didn't come back worse, but they did come back seemingly more painful. Then the frequency went down when...  Continue>>>
Lotus Certified Organic Makeup Haul
This post in particular has been a long time coming, but it is worth it in many ways. Sometimes we makeup junkies wake up not giving a flying rat's fart in space about putting on our "face" for the day. Continue>>>
Pixi Fairy Solo Eyeshadow in No. 2 Champagne Glow
Finally the UPS truck rolled around and it was worth the wait!!! You'll be hearing more about Lotus the brand and these individual products, but I really wanted some others to drool over these gems with me. I am so ready to stick my brushes in everything... Continue>>>
Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen in Candlelight
Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen could be described as something I was extremely skeptical about purchasing; truth be told I was ready to return this is an instant should it not meet my every expectation. Continue>>>
Pixi Lip & Line in Fresh Pink
I'd like to start by calling this product on some BS, as I consider it. On the packaging is a blurb that reads:
"This anti-aging, stay-on lipstick & lip contouring, anti-feathering liner is our ultimate lip must-have... 
Continue>>>
Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black/Brown
Oh, guys, you know those days where not a single neuron is firing in the ol' noggin? That was yesterday for me, big time. No cognitive function whatsoever, so I hope the posts turned out okay. I might go back and give 'em a once over... Continue>>>
Aveda Nourish-Mint Lip Glaze in Raspberry Tea
Not a bad Tuesday, to be honest. I don't think taking a shower in the morning has felt so refreshing in a long while, meaning I was either too stinky for my own good or I got decent sleep last night. I'm hoping it was good sleep because otherwise my boy is way too nice on Valentine's Day. Continue>>>
Estee Lauder Signature 5 Color Shimmer Palette in Bronze
With e.l.f. Week over, I'm really trying to stay on top of the reviews; I can barely decide what to review each day, plus I'm going to need to stick with drugstore brands for a while (budget and all). Yet, I still have a few gems to show you... Continue>>>
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Summer Angel
This, ladies and gents, was a pleasant surprise I brought back from CVS several months ago. I wore it constantly for a month or so and then tried to push the box and go a bit darker for fall and winter. Continue>>>
Kirkland Signature by Borghese Sheer Mineral Foundation Set
If any of you know of Borghese, the brand that does the Kirkland Signature makeup formulas, you will know that it is lower-high-end in price ($38 for foundation alone on average) but fantastic  in quality. I love pretty much everything Costco does... Continue>>>

As fair warning to everyone reading these posts, the rate I will be able to update the blog as much as previously. I'm starting school again on Tuesday (esthiology) and won't be able to do more than one post a day. Sometimes, or some days I should say, it won't even be that much, but rest assured I still love doing this and will do my best to keep up. In related news to that, my budget for getting new products has been cut drastically to afford tuition, etc. so at some point I may actually not have a new product for everyday. As I learn more about makeup application and skin care, I will be sure to share posts of that nature, but that won't be for another few weeks. In the meantime, enjoy every post to the fullest as I always hope you do!

The Baby of Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment