Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dior Addict Lipcolor in Pink Bustier- Hint: New Fav Lipstick!

$26.00 for
This lippie goes on like a luxurious satin with some hydration but mostly gentle, flattering color. Where Rouge Dior Lipcolor can feel dry but not drying, this feels like a cozy blanket of comfort for my lips. I thought the shade would be too bright but it really takes my lip color and pinks it up rather than putting the color in the tube over my lips, if you catch my meaning. My lips but pinker, MLBP, and in my humble opinion, gorgeous color.

Dior Addict Lipcolor in Pink Bustier, Dior Brow Styler, Dior 5 Color Palette in Incognito, e.l.f. Gunmetal liner, MAC Play It Proper Powder, DiorSkin Nude Creme Gel Foundation
I don't see this color leaning particularly cool or warm; even with my yellow tones, Pink Bustier really accentuates the good pink in my skin, i.e. blushing cheeks. It lasts anywhere between three and six hours on me, obviously mostly depending on how much I eat/drink and talk during its wear. For such comfortable color that fades evenly and looks "natural," I'll be back to try far more of these lipstick because Dior Addict, "you're good."
Dior Pink Bustier in daylight

Dior Pink Bustier in daylight, shiny shiny shiny!

Dior  Pink Bustier with flash

Beauty Newb Rating:✪✪✪✪✩
Available at Dior.com, fine department stores with Dior counters, and Sephora. I got mine at Nordstrom, because I shop there way too much....

No comments:

Post a Comment