Saturday, February 12, 2011

$?$?$? e.l.f. Studio Lip Lock Pen$?$?$?

At $3 I don't know what to make of this one. Guys, seriously, I have no idea whether this works or not. I don't use lip liner often, and I also don't wear dark lipstick so frequently either. After using the Lip Lock Pen upwards of a week, I couldn't tell whether I was seeing less smearing because I was trying to pay attention to whether there was any or because the product was working.

I feel kinda useless for this review, so I will be sure to keep trying, though I can't promise I will ever notice the effects of this product. (I find that the e.l.f. regular Lipsticks stay in place exceptionally well, and the Mineral Lipsticks don't migrate unless it's something that wouldn't be resisted by this type of product.)
e.l.f. Lip Lock Pen
Honestly, I haven't noticed tons of smearing with or without this, so it is totally possible this works and will help for those who often find there to be smear-age and migration in their lip products. I just can't say either way, sorry. I will keep trying, promise.
e.l.f. Lip Lock Pen
Lip Lock Pen has no scent, is colorless, and applies without smearing whatever you have under it (as long as it wasn't just applied). It should be applied before your lip products, i.e. liner, lipstick, gloss, and it does not migrate into the lip area.

Beauty Newb Rating:✪✩✩✩✩
Available at EyesLipsFace.com

Sorry I can't be more specific. My brain is also not working so well because we had to take one of the cats to the Hospital last night at 3am because she took a big turn for the worse. She is staying there for the weekend, and I'm really just nervous for her. I don't want her to be scared and/or in pain, but she should be fine after fluids for a few days. Hope everyone is having a killer Saturday anyway! Enjoy something fun for me; I need rest.

I think I'll be extending E.L.F. Week by one day in light of the situation. I had forgotten about a few things earlier. So here's what's left!
e.l.f. Lip Definer & Shaper
e.l.f.  All Over Color Stick
e.l.f. Brush Cleaner and Brush Shampoo
Recap & Recommendations

No comments:

Post a Comment